Rules & Regulations
1. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against any student indulging in misconduct in the Exam centre.
2. The students must report at the Exam centre atleast 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
3. Calculators, cell phones or any type of electronic devices are not allowed inside the Exam centre.
4. The Management reserves the right to reject any candidature without assigning any reason.
5. Students must carry their Admit Card and their own belongings (Pencil, Pen, Eraser, Scale) at the Exam centre.
6. Students must come in School Uniform. (Not applicable for class - XIII candidates).
7. Guardians will not be allowed to enter the Exam centre.
8. The venue of Exam will be mentioned along with the Admit Card issued by JMMC Institution.
9. Candidates willing to give Class XIII exam should submit an attested (by Govt. Gazetted Officer) photocopy of I.D Proof (Aadhar-UID / Pan card / Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Institution’s I. D. with Photo) attached with the filled up form properly.